Thursday, June 21, 2007

Wasting Time...

So, I took off work today in order to pack and clean the house before I leave for a work conference and then to the beach. I was off to a good start and then about 2 hours ago I innocently decided to check my email. Did I mention that this was 2 hours ago?! So much for being ultra-productive on my day off!

Anyway, so I then I stumbled upon this video of a game show in Japan that resembles human Tetris. Seriously, this struck me as so funny that I found myself laughing out loud and even thinking about it now, it makes me chuckle. Who knows if this really warrants the kind of laughter that ensued, but I will pass it on for your consideration. Maybe my brain is already in vacation mode...


Japanese-tetris
Video sent by xavierg


In the meantime, Chloe just stared at me like this:



And then proceeded to lay on the monitor like this:




I wonder what she will do when we finally upgrade to a flat screen monitor?

Ok, back to work!

ps... these picture were taken a few months ago, but this is a regular activity for Chloe. The really funny thing is that she only does this when I'm on the computer. I think she just wants my attention...

No comments: