Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Glorious Return of Mr. Flopsy Brown!

So, you may remember this post, where I mentioned that my beloved bunny, Flopsy, had not been seen or heard from since last summer -- well, a few days ago, there was a Flopsy sighting and I was lucky enough to be able to witness it from the downstairs bathroom window that over looks our newly planted garden.


(Sorry for the graininess of this photo -- it was taken through the window screen.)

Oh, and I'm not the only one excited to see Flopsy -- Chloe was excited too!


(I know it's hard to see, but Flopsy is the tiny-ish brown spot in the yard.)

In my head I know that his may very well be a different bunny, but my heart insists that this is Flopsy himself. So, I'm following my heart on this one! My hubby may have worked very hard on the little garden, but I say to Flopsy, go ahead and have a nibble -- we planted it just for you! Welcome Home!

No comments: